Work with us
Who can volunteer at cope-scotland?
Anyone aged 16 years or over can volunteer, you will be given an induction day that will train you in all aspects of volunteering within the organisation.
What do we need volunteers for?
We need volunteers for: Community based research, co delivery of training, mentoring, development of materials, piloting new interventions, strategic development and action planning, reception and informal support and generally being a source of support and inspiration to the rest of the team.
What will I be doing in a volunteer role?
Duties of volunteers range from:
- Attending to reception duties i.e. answering the door to give assess to the building.
- Setting relaxation rooms up for service users
- Housekeeping duties
- Presenting workshops
- Attending other community events
- Working with other agencies
- Marketing and promotion....and lots more.