TLC2COPE - Our Trading Arm
TLC2COPE is the charity's independent trading arm, which trades in Training, Learning and Consultancy.
COPE Scotland has recognised for some time that it needed to develop its own social enterprise company to generate income to support the furtherance of the charity's objectives.
TLC2COPE became incorporated in May 2007.
Some of the contracts include:
- Organisational training needs assessments.
- Developing business and strategic action plans.
- Developing and delivering bespoke training packages on mental health/illness. E.g. working with Bipolar Disorders.
- Stress management and resilience training for staff to improve workforce performance and reduce sickness absence.
- Research and development. E.g. the effects of diet and activity on mental health, children and families and substance misuse.
- Consultancy support for trainers.